2011年11月20日星期日

HW #7

A Good Place to Study
       Finding a place for study is very important. Somebody like quiet and work alone. Somebody rather enjoy study with a group of people and discuss together. It depends on your own choice. But I know a Place and I highly recommend to you. That’s the LAC form PCC, which is a good place to study.
The first place I would like to introduce to you in the LAC is the reading center. If you want to work alone and always get good articles to read, this is your best choice. It has many paragraphs for you to practice your reading skill. You can use the practice sheet to answer the questions on the paragraph. It divided into many different colors. Each color means your level. I use them a lot and I think them improved my vocabulary building and reading speed.
The next place is the ESL center. It is at the same floor with the reading center. The biggest reason I like here is it has many great English workshops almost every week. So you can learn lots of interesting lectures out of class. And here always has an amazing service is tutoring. You can ask any question you can image in your English study life, for free!
The last place is the largest room in the LAC. You will notice it while you are walking into the floor. It has computers, scan machine, and copy machine. How wonderful is that! So you can use them after you had class, and you don’t have to go home if you need them right away. Here also has tutoring service and it is not only for English. The math tutor is the most popular service, if you would like to meet them you have to make appointment. This place has another reason for recommend if your want to enjoy a study group. There always has different groups you can choose and make more friends.
So here is three parts for you, there must have at least one place that you will fit in. Don’t worry if you can’t find a good place to study anymore. At LAC you are not get one place but three! Join it now, and you won’t regret. 

                                                                                                                     # 371 

没有评论:

发表评论